also be known as the terms and conditions, and shall be applicable to our
Platform and Services unless otherwise expressly stated by us.
- 1.2 These Terms shall be used and applicable to all of THE GROUP’s members,
alliances, affiliates, brands, products and services.
- 1.3 You are advised to read these Terms as these Terms describe the rules on our
relationship, and shall effect as a legal agreement between THE GROUP and you.
- 1.4 By browsing, accessing, using, downloading, and/or installing our Platform
and/or purchasing and/or subscribing to our Services, you unconditionally and
irrevocably agree to be bound by these Terms without limitation or
2. WELCOME TO THE GROUP ’S PLATFORM AND SERVICES
- 2.1 Thank you for signing up to our Platform and/or Services.
- 2.2 By clicking “Register or Sign up” button, completing the registration
process, and/or using our Services, including reading, browsing and/or using our
Platform, you represent that you have read, understand, and agree to be bound by
these Terms. If you do not agree with these Terms, please do not proceed to use
our Platform and/or our Services.
- 2.3 You acknowledge and agree that features and functionalities on our Platform
are still under development and have been released to you on a trial-basis
(until further notice).
3. DEFINITIONS AND INTERPRETATIONS
- 3.1 “Account” means the account registered by User for any of our Platform;
- 3.2 “App” means our mobile application(s) in providing relevant Services to our
- 3.3 “Authorised Third Parties” has the same meaning as described in our Privacy
- 3.4 “Client” or “Clients” means individual(s) who has/have registered,
subscribed, ordered and/or purchased any of our Services offered under our
- 4.5 “Merchant” or “Merchants” means our registered merchant(s) who provide(s)
and/or sell(s) goods and/or services, offered through our Platform;
- 3.6 “Platform” means and includes our Website, App, and/or any other medium (be
it electronic or non-electronic) offered, provided, make available, and hosted
by THE GROUP under any of its Portfolios.
- 3.7 “Privacy Notice” means our notices in both Bahasa Malaysia and English
pursuant to section 7 of the Personal Data Protection Act 2010, and shall be
read together with these Terms. For the purpose of these Terms, Privacy Notice
- 3.8 “Services” means our Portfolios offered and provided by us through our
Platform, and to some extent, services and products offered and provided by our
Authorized Third Parties;
- 3.9 “THE GROUP” or “we” or “us” or “our” means Asiaque Techline Sdn Bhd, its
group of companies, its official alliances and affiliates, and products and
services (as listed in clause 5.2 herein), and to certain extent as may be
determined by us from time to time, which may also include its Authorised Third
- 3.10 “Portfolio” or “Portfolios” means our business portfolio(s) as prescribed
under clause 5.1 herein;
- 3.11 “User” or “Users” means the person(s) who register(s), access(es), visit(s)
and/or use(s) our Platform, and shall include our Clients; and
- 3.12 “Website” means all websites under, provided, make available, and/or hosted
by THE GROUP;
4. OUR PORTFOLIOS AND GROUP MEMBERS
- 4.1 THE GROUP’s portfolios are as follows:
- Intelligent Operation: We assist our Clients to transform their
operations through industrialized business process expertise,
technology, applied intelligence and data;
- Product Development: We provide services that develop products that meet
our Clients’ needs in driving their business growth and increase
- Application Maintenance Services: We assist our Clients in
revolutionizing the way applications are developed and managed;
- Technology and Digital: We assist small and medium enterprises (“SMEs”)
to transform their businesses and innovative ideas;
- Blockchain Services: We provide services to our Clients in evaluating,
designing and developing enterprise blockchain; and
- Analytics and Artificial Intelligence (“AI”): We assist our Clients to
develop analytics and AI solutions.
- 4.2 THE GROUP’s affiliates, alliances, brands, products and services are as
- Asiaque Techline Sdn Bhd
- Binary Vintage Sdn Bhd
- Simajji Concept Sdn Bhd
- Sprii Commerce
- Cosmic Media Sdn Bhd
- AppEngage Sdn Bhd
- SaaS Hosting
- Sprii Commerce
- CubiqSoft Sdn Bhd
- One Eighty Event Sdn Bhd
- EatFun Sdn Bhd
5. USE OF OUR SERVICES
- 5.1 By registering an Account through any of our Platform, you confirm that you
are 18 years of age, or above. In the event that you are below the age of 18
years old, you undertake that you shall and have obtained your parent or legal
guardian’s consent to use our Platform and/or Services. Your parent or legal
guardian shall be responsible for your use of our Platform and/or Services.
- 5.2 You confirm that all information provided to us in your Account is true,
accurate and complete, and you agree to provide us with your up-to-date
information, including but not limited to, personal identification, verification
or other documentation as we may request from time to time.
- 5.3 We reserve the right to reject or refuse your application and registration
for an Account with us without the need to provide any reason.
- 5.4 In browsing, accessing and/or using our Platform you agree that you will
- use any device, software, process or means to interfere or attempt to
interfere with the proper working of our Platform;
- undertake any action that will impose a burden or make excessive traffic
demands on our Platform or infrastructures that we deem, in our sole
discretion to be unreasonable or disproportionate site usage;
- transmit spam, chain letters, contests, junk email, surveys, or other
mass messaging, whether commercial in nature or not;
- use our Platform or any content from our Platform in any manner which
is, in our sole discretion, not reasonable and/or not for the purpose
which it is made available;
- violate the rights of any person, including intellectual property
rights, trade secret, privacy right, or any proprietary right;
- pose or disguise as any person, or entity, and/or attempt to solicit
money, passwords or personal data from any person;
- act in violation of any of these Terms, or other conditions as may be
imposed by us from time to time, or any applicable law;
- reproduce, republish, retransmit, modify, adapt, distribute, translate,
create derivative works or adaptations of, publicly display, sell,
trade, or in any way exploit our Platform or any content on our
Platform, except as expressly authorised by us; or
- transmit or attempt to transmit any computer viruses, worms, defects,
malware, adware, spyware, or anything that is destructive in nature or
anything that may affect our servers and/or system, and not limited our
- 5.5 We reserve the right to exercise whatever means we deem necessary to prevent
unauthorised access to or use of our Platform, including, but not limited to,
instituting technological barriers, or reporting your conduct to any person,
entity, and/or authority.
6. FEES AND POINTS REWARDS PROGRAMME
- 6.1 In using or subscribing to any of our Services, THE GROUP shall have the
right to impose fees or charges to the Users at the determined and prescribed
fees or charges.
- 6.2 Fees or charges imposed under clause 7.1 above are exclusive of statutory
taxes and/or other charges as may be imposed by the Government of Malaysia
and/or other authorities.
- 6.3 THE GROUP reserves the right to discontinue and/or terminate our Users’
purchase or subscription to any of our Services if our Users fail to pay the
fees or charges imposed on them for the usage of such Services.
- 6.4 THE GROUP may also introduce or offer points rewards programme, cash back,
affiliates, and referrals programme to our Users. We reserve the right to
structure and/or restructure this points rewards programme whenever we think
necessary and relevant.
- 6.5 We shall also have the right to end or terminate the points rewards
programme under clause 7.4 above, with or without notice to our Users, and we
shall not be held responsible for such termination and our Users shall not be
entitled to claim any form of compensation for any loss arising therefrom.
- 6.6 You shall refer to our FAQ, explanations, guidelines or policies on fees or
charges imposed under clause 7.1 above, and on points rewards programme under
clause 7.4 above. Such FAQ, explanations, guidelines or policies are available
to be referred on our Platform.
7. REFUND POLICY
- 7.1 If you need a refund in respect of any fees or payments made towards
purchases made through our Platform, please contact us via email, subject to our
satisfaction that your balance was wrongly deducted from your Account through
our Platform due to:
- (i)technical error(s) of our Platform where your attempted
transaction(s) do(es) not go through; or
- any of our Services order or purchased through our Platform was not made
available, we may refund such credit into your Account, or to your
banking account as may be required.
- 7.2 We reserve our right not to refund any disputed amount arising from disputed
transaction(s) to you if we believed that you have acted in contrary to any of
- 7.3 In the event your Account is terminated or suspended by us due to
fraudulent, illegal or unlawful transactions including but not limited to
breaches of any law or regulations, it shall be lawful for us to retain for an
indefinite period (subject to the provisions under the Unclaimed Money Act 1965
or any other law) or release the balance in your Account to the relevant
authority(ies) in accordance with the applicable laws. You shall not be entitled
to claim any form of compensation for any loss arising therefrom.
- 8.1 We reserve our copyrights on all information, description, attachment, or
whatever write-ups (publications) that are available and accessible from our
- 8.2 Apart from fair dealing permitted by the Malaysia Copyright Act 1987, the we
grant the Users to our Platform the permission to download copyrighted material
only for private and non-commercial purposes. For reproduction or use of any of
our copyright material beyond such use, written permission must be obtained
directly from us.
9. THIRD PARTY CONTENT
- 9.1 Our Platform may contain contents provided to us by other parties (“Third
Party Content”). We do not have a practice of monitoring or making inquiries
about Third Party Content on any of our Platform, and we shall not be held
responsible and liable to you or any third party for any indirect,
consequential, exemplary, incidental, special or punitive damages, including
lost profit, loss of revenue, loss of goodwill, loss of customers, loss of
capital, downtime costs, loss of profit, loss of or damage to reputation, loss
under or in relation to any other contract, loss of data, loss of use of data,
loss of anticipated savings or benefits suffered or incurred by or awarded
against you under or in any way connected to our Platform and Services.
- 9.2 We are not responsible for, do not endorse and make no representations,
either expressly or impliedly, concerning to the Third Party Content. Third
Party Content does not represent our views, business practice, or affiliations.
- 9.3 Your reliance on any Third Party Content posted, published and/or accessible
on our Platform is completely at your own risk.
10. THIRD PARTIES’ LIABILITY
- 10.1 Our obligations stipulated herein are strictly for the purposes of our
Platform and providing our Services to you. THE GROUP shall not be held
responsible or liable for the goods, services or any transactions that you have
ordered, purchased and/or entered into with any of our Authorised Third Parties
via our Platform, if any.
- 10.2 In the even of any dispute or claim (whether in the form of monetary or
non-monetary), you shall resolve such dispute and/or claim directly with our
relevant Authorised Third Parties.
- 10.3 You shall be solely responsible for any fees charged by our Authorised
Third Parties, financial institutions, and/or the payment of any tax, and/or any
other duties or charges arising from the transaction undertaken by you with our
Authorised Third Parties.
11. DISPUTE SETTLEMENT
- 11.1 THE GROUP is keen in assisting our Clients for any inconvenience
encountered by them when using our Services and/or Platform. In the event of any
dispute, claims or enquiry regarding any of our Services and/or Platform
(including your Account), you shall notify us or lodge a report in writing to
our customer service at firstname.lastname@example.org, within one (1) month from the
date of such transaction(s), and you shall furnish with all necessary supporting
documents and/or information as and when requested.
- 11.2 THE GROUP shall not be held responsible for any dispute and/or claim if you
are unable to notify us in writing within the period stipulated in sub-clause
12.1 above, and you are deemed to have agreed that the transaction(s) are
- 11.3 Upon notifying or lodge a report to us under sub-clause 12.1 above, you
agree and consent to the disclosure and release by us of any information in our
possession for the purpose of investigating any dispute arising out of or in
connection with the transaction(s).
- 11.4 THE GROUP, upon receiving notifications and/or reports under sub-clause
12.1 above, shall take all reasonable steps and actions in dealing and settling
your dispute(s) and/or claim(s) to the extent we deem reasonable under the law,
and/or as what may have been agreed between us.
- 11.5 As per disputes or claims lodged under clause 11 above, THE GROUP shall not
be expected to liaise or become an intermediary for any report made by Users
against our Authorised Third Parties. All reports on disputes and/or claims
shall be made directly to the Authorised Third Parties.
- You agree to indemnify and hold THE GROUP and our Authorized Third Parties
against any and all loss, liability, claim or demand, arising out of, or in
connection with your use of and access to our Platform not in accordance with
13. TERMINATION AND SUSPENSION
- 13.1 In the event that you want to terminate or delete your Account with us, you
may contact us via email at email@example.com.
- 13.2 We may, with or without notice, suspend the operation of our Platform
and/or our Services from time to time in the event of any security concerns or
unexpected technical, system, maintenance, modifications, fixes, bugs or other
- 13.3 You agree that we may at any time, with or without prior notice and as we
deem fit or necessary, suspend or terminate your Account or our Services to you,
generally, for any reason including but not limited to the following:
- your breach of any of these Terms;
- we have reason(s) to believe that your Account is used in connection
with any suspicious, fraudulent, criminal or other illegal activities;
- if we detect any misuse or abuse of the Platform and/or Services;
- if we cease for whatsoever reason to provide any or all of the Services
and Platform; and
- at the request of any governmental or law enforcement body or agency.
- 13.4 In the event that we terminate your Account with us, all pending
transactions and any fees or sums due to us or other parties will be processed
and deducted prior to effective termination. Any remaining credit balance in
your Account will be automatically converted into our points rewards programme
as stated in sub-clause 7.4 above.
14. CHANGES TO THESE TERMS
- We reserve the right to change, alter, replace or otherwise modify these Terms
at any time, and shall bear no duty or obligation to inform or notify you on the
changes of these Terms at any stage of our relationship.
15. PRIVACY NOTICE AND POLICY
- 15.1 By opening an Account with us and/or using any of our Services, you hereby
acknowledged and agreed that THE GROUP shall have the right to collect, store,
process, and/or share your personal data amongst and within its group of
companies, alliances and affiliates, and Authorised Third Party.
- 16.1 These Terms constitute the entire agreement between the Users and us.
- 16.2 These Terms are personal to you, and you shall not assign your rights or
obligations to anyone.
- 16.3 If any provision in these Terms is invalid or unenforceable under any
applicable law, the remaining provisions will continue in full force and effect.
- 16.4 You may address your queries or complaints in relation to our Platform
and/or our Services via email at firstname.lastname@example.org.